ChuckTown Homes Real Estate knows how to successfully market Charleston Real Estate.
Most agents will avoid talking about their plan to market your home- likely because they don’t have one
ChuckTown Homes is not afraid to talk about the elephant in the room
What do you get when you hire our real estate team in Charleston
Here it is:
Our creative marketing plan is designed to get your home the maximum amount of exposure in the shortest period of time. Each step involves proven techniques that leverage the opportunities to showcase your Charleston real estate to key people that can either buy your home or help us find the right buyer: Prospective home buyers, local real estate agents, and investors. We tailored our marketing plan to target the primary mediums used to find potential home buyers based on a National Association of Realtors Survey, 2020.
Marketing to Charleston Real Estate Agents (69%):
– Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends
– Offer staging ideas to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and pleasing drive-up appeal
– Optimize your home’s presence by posting it on MLS systems. Your listing will include the maximum number of pictures allowed and a full detailed description and list of features. Our professional pictures make your house look amazing- we have thousands of dollars invested into high end lenses, editing software, and drones.
– Custom made property flyers emailed to the Top 100 selling agents in your area
– Maximize your search exposure on MLS and other websites by eliminating common mistakes and maximizing tips and tricks learned over the years in the business
– Provide you with feedback information from all showings. ChuckTown Homes has a salaried agent on staff to manage all listing feedback and follow up with other agents. We call until they give it to us!!
Marketing on the Internet (74%):
Which picture looks better to you?
A drone video and pictures will help buyers understand your property!
Marketing through signage (22%):
– Place professional “For Sale” signage and directional signs, where allowed
– 24 hour a day, pre recorded information on you home available to all potential buyers. Whether they call or text!
This 1-800 number and extension will be on all marketing materials used for your home.
Potential Charleston real estate Buyers are 90% more likely to call a recorded hotline versus an agent’s cell phone
Marketing through friends and neighbors (8%):
– Distribute “Just Listed” marketing to neighbors and step down neighborhoods encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home
– Schedule an open house at your convenience which will include an advertisement in the Post and Courier, if requested
– Custom made property flyers emailed to every contact in our 1500+ personal database of past clients, investors, and prospective buyers